The list of edge message servers under the current account can be viewed through home page of edge message server:
- Total: Number of Edges created under the current account
- Activation: Number of Edges connected to the Cube platform
- Online: Number of Edges currently connected to the Cube platform
- Last online time: Last connection/disconnection time
- Operation: View details, edit, delete Edge server
Click on the Edge Message Server Name or View Details button in the list to enter the details page, which contains the following information:
- The authentication information of Username and password for the connection of Cube by Edge, please refer to Quick connection for details.
- Label Management of current Edge Message Server for batch management of Edge Collation
Data Synchronization: Data Synchronization configuration currently created
Data Synchronization: [Data Synchronization] (./bridge.md) configuration currently created
- Running state: displays real-time information when Edge Message Server is online**, and shows the state of the most recent refresh when Edge Message Server is offline**:
- Message server status: Edge system information, CPU, memory information and messaging statistics of Erlang virtual machine , and so on.